Production Analysis Systems from DEL Imaging allows companies to troubleshoot issues when producing products. Similar to design, we help project engineers on the production line.
Common applications for manufacturing include:
- Equipment design and modification
- Machine failure diagnostics:
- Is the machine down?
- Is the machine damaged?
- Production monitoring
- Is the line down?
- Is the line jammed?
- Overfill and underfill analysis
- Testing for food processes, such as:
- Can assembly, conveying, and transfer testing
- Carton, case packing, and gluing
- Pouching, bagging, and wrapping
- Cutting, chopping, and grinding
- Glass or plastic bottle transport and washing
- Testing to avoid product waste (for example: paper towels thickness / determining the correct number of sheets per roll)
- Pharmaceutical packaging (for example: bandaids)
Clients We Serve
- Pittsburgh Glass
- Nestle Water
- Johnson & Johnson
- Avery Dennison
- First Quality Products
- Siemens Healthineers
Cameras We Recommend for Manufacturing
- Cost Savings through less production downtime, less time for line and product changeovers and versatile to use throughout your manufacturing facility.
- Advanced “changes in image” triggering and from sensors/voltages from your production line