Production Analysis Systems from DEL Imaging allows companies to troubleshoot issues when producing products. Similar to design, we help project engineers on the production line.
Common applications for manufacturing include:
- Equipment design and modification
- Machine failure diagnostics:
- Is the machine down?
- Is the machine damaged?
- Production monitoring
- Is the line down?
- Is the line jammed?
- Overfill and underfill analysis
- Testing for food processes, such as:
- Can assembly, conveying, and transfer testing
- Carton, case packing, and gluing
- Pouching, bagging, and wrapping
- Cutting, chopping, and grinding
- Glass or plastic bottle transport and washing
- Testing to avoid product waste (for example: paper towels thickness / determining the correct number of sheets per roll)
- Pharmaceutical packaging (for example: bandaids)
Clients We Serve
- Pittsburgh Glass
- Nestle Water
- Johnson & Johnson
Cameras We Recommend for Manufacturing
- NX Cameras
- Point and shoot
- Longer recording times
- Solid state memory stores terabytes of information
- Custom software for measuring data